1. The pressure, pipe size (known as the diameter of pipeline) 2. Set the pipeline (overhead pipeline, directly buried pipeline) 3. The expansion amount of piping expansion joints required (also known as the compensation amount) 4. The pipeline and the slip joint connections (divided into flange connection, welding two ways) 5.Ministry of Commerce of the P.R.China - China Commodity NetIn the welding head for butt welding, socket welding head. Used in various vessel equipment, such as storage tank, heat exchanger, tower, reaction kettle, boiler and separation equipment, etc.. (20#, Q235, Q345, 16Mn, etc.) carbon steel, stainless steel (304, 321, 304L, 316 and 316L), alloy steel (15Mo3 15CrMoV 35crmov 45CrMo), aluminum 4 erw welded carbon steel pipe line pipe supplier
Web viewERW pipes and hollow sections under production specification as per GOST8645-68 / GOST 8639-82 / COST 10704-91 / GOST 3262-75 / EN 10219 / EN 10305-5 made of mild steel like S235GR (Steel Grade 1-3PS as per GOST380-2005), size range:[DOC]mofcom.gov.cnWeb viewTable 4.4 Imports of fish and agricultural products, 2011-14 60. Table 4.5 Exports (excluding re-exports) of fish and agricultural products, 2010-14 61. Table 4.6 Fisheries catch in the UAE, 2007-13 64. Table 4.7 Top five manufacturing sectors for investment and employment, 2013-14 68. Table 4.8 UAE WTO financial services commitments 69
Web view406.4 mm, of iron or steel. 7305.20 000 - Casing of a kind used in drilling for oil or gas 73.06 Other tubes, pipes and hollow profiles (for example, open seam or welded, riveted or similarly closed), of iron or steel. 7306.20 000 - Casing and tubing of a kind used in drilling for oil or gas 73.07mofcom.gov.cnWeb viewCoke and semi-coke of coal, of lignite or of peat, whether or not agglomerated; retort carbon. 2704.00.30 - Retort carbon 2705.00.00 Coal gas, water gas, producer gas and similar gases, other than petroleum gases and other gaseous hydrocarbons. 2706.00.00
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: